Whether for a multi-million Euro construction project or for the garden that you lovingly tend, our dedicated team will use the same exacting standards to produce top quality pre-cast concrete products.
There is no compromise for the concrete solution.
- Chimney Capping
- Curved Wall Capping
- Drinking Troughs
- Kerbs and channels
- Lintels and sills
- Patio View
- Parapet Capping
- Paving slabs
- Re-constituted stone
- String Course
- Wall and pier cappings
Simple! Quality, value, durability and eco-friendliness.
- Strength: The strength of pre-cast concrete gradually increases over time. Other materials can deteriorate, lose strength and deflect over time. The load-carrying capacity of pre-cast concrete is derived from its own structural qualities and does not rely on the strength or quality of the surrounding backfill materials.
- Durability: Studies have shown that pre-cast concrete products can provide a service life in excess of 100 years.
- Watertightness: Pre-cast concrete products, produced in a quality controlled environment and used with high-quality sealants, offer a superior solution to watertightness requirements.
- Modularity: Because of the modular nature of many pre-cast concrete products, structures or systems of nearly any size can be accommodated.
- Efficiency: Pre-cast concrete products arrive at the job-site ready to install. There is no need to order raw materials such as reinforcing steel and concrete.
- Aesthetics: Pre-cast concrete products are both functional and decorative. They can be shaped and moulded into an endless array of sizes and configurations. Pre-Cast can also be produced in virtually any colour and a wide variety of finishes.
- Low Maintenance: Pre-cast concrete requires little or no maintenance, which makes it an ideal choice for nearly any design solution.
- Fire Resistance: Pre-cast concrete is non-combustible. Also, concrete does not lose its structural capacity nearly as quick as steel.
- Quality Control: Because Pre-cast is produced in a controlled environment, they exhibit high quality and uniformity.
- Environmental Resistance: After water, concrete is the most abundantly used material on the earth. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe and composed of natural material.
O' Hora Pre-Cast Concrete
Telephone: (096) 70094
Fax: (096) 72045